Friday, November 13, 2009

House Update

Here's a couple drawings of the house. We found a plan way back when online and luckily one of Brad's clients he sold a house to awhile back is an architect. He helped us tweak everything and get all of the many drawings and plans done for the city. He was great.
The floor plan - here's the main floor.
Here's a picture of the very beginning of the framing; it's pretty much all framed in now (will post a pic of that soon - well soon in my world is like a month or so I guess, ha ha).


As usual, I am a couple months behind on blogging (I guess I need to get H1N1 again so I have the week off and can do some more blog posts, just kidding that was the worst junk ever). Anyways, here's an update on the progress of our house. It is finally coming along and I am pleased with the recent progress. It's almost all framed and soon they'll be doing roof, siding, etc. Hopefully the nice weather stays around for a little longer so that the exterior stuff can get finished.

No comments: