Friday, November 13, 2009

From helpless to destructor - all in one year



I can't believe that at this time last year Mya was basically unable to do anything for herself and was this little babe that just slept and ate all day. Now look at her, only one year later! She can do so many things all by herself, even including getting into trouble. Brad and I call her the "DESTRUCTOR" because well yes, basically she destroys everything. Case in point. last week on our way to St. Louis Brad tells me that I should give my sunglasses to Mya to play with (apparently he thought she was bored with her other 20 toys). Anyways, I decide well I guess okay maybe it will entertain her for a whole 2 minutes. What do you know though? Not only a minute or two later they were broke. Oh well, still love you to pieces Mya!!

1 comment:

The Greens said...

Wow. Our girls are so much alike. While on our Chicago trip, Grace too broke my sunglasses when she got them for a minute. And yes, one of her favorite activities is climbing in my dishwasher!