Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




Pictures courtesy of our favorite photographer, Stacie Powers.
Visit her website at:
http://www.staciepowersphotography.com/

Things I am thankful for:
  • a loving family (both immediate and extended)
  • the restored gospel of Jesus Christ
  • the knowledge of the plan of salvation and eternal families
  • the cutest little girl
  • good health
  • great friends
  • a flexible, fun job that also pays for me to finish my masters degree
  • that I've always had food to eat & shelter over my head
  • a laptop that is working again
  • education
  • a wonderful husband who also has a flexible job
  • technology (I love that I can keep in touch w/ so many people through facebook, email, and blogs.)
  • my calling in the Young Womens
  • Mya's wonderful baby-sitters (Stacie & Stone)
  • everything I have!!!!
Can you believe I'm actually posting early and not 2 months after Thanksgiving? Hope you all have a wonderful turkey day!

No comments: