Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Mya baby!!!!!!!!!!


(As you can tell from the above 2 pics Mya closes her eyes when the camera flashes; it makes it hard to get pics of those beautiful blue eyes of hers.)
Do you like my new wheels guys?
(wheels courtesy of Grandpa & Grandma Hulse)

So we've already established I'm way behind on blogging. Anyways, I missed a very, vey important event. My baby girl turned 1 on October 7. Can you believe it? I can't; the year went by way too fast in my opinion. However, it was a wonderful year. So here's my first excuse for not blogging on her birthday. I did have the crazy H1N1 the week of her birthday. Therefore, we couldn't go out and do the fun stuff that I wanted to but we did do a few things at home that day for her. Luckily, her birthday party wasn't until the next weekend so I had time to get better for that (a post on her actual b-day party w/ pics will be coming soon). Anyways, Brad went and picked up a few gifts for her because I wanted her to have some presents on her actual birthday and I found some energy to bake a little cake for her too. She loved her presents. She had no desire to eat her cake but did love smooshing (however you spell that) it in b/w her fingers. I was surprised that she didn't like it but she loved her chocolate cake at her real b-day party (as you will easily be able to tell by the pictures coming soon). It boggles my mind when I look how much she's grown and changed this past year and these little babies truly are miracles and the best blessings ever. I am so lucky to be her mommy and well I just think she's the cutest thing ever.

No comments: