Friday, April 23, 2010

Mya - 18 months

I can't believe it's been 3 months since I've blogged! Agh!! Crazy times. Anyways, I want to start off by blogging about the cutest 18 month old around. That's right, that would be my Mya bear.

Mya loves the following:
- mini MM's
- bubbles & she can say bubble so clearly
- side walk chalk (she would carry her pail of sidewalk chalk everywhere if I let her)
- going to the park (she loves slides)
- babies
- kids (she randomly goes up to kids at the park and pats them on the back, it's so funny)
- dried fruit
- Madagascar 2, Little People DVD, & Kung Fu Panda (She is taking after the Hulse side b/c she is turning into quite the movie lover. Don't worry I do try to limit her screen time.)
- being rocked for a little bit before she goes to bed
- making complete messes (this is nothing new however)

Here are some of her new words: amen, choo choo (Derek has taught her all about trains & she now loves Thomas the Train), puppy, dog, Emmy, poo (& point to her booty - now I wish she would already by potty trained), and uh oh. You can ask her what a dog says and she says "woof woof." She can say "moo moo" when you ask her what a cow says.

Mya is quite the character. I love to watch her little personality develop. She is a bit stubborn, impatient, and demanding, just like her mama can be sometimes. She had like 3 ear infections in March (had never had one prior to this) and that was no fun; I hope we're she's all done with those. The nights she came down w/ them were just like she was a newborn again and I don't know how I ever functioned on that little of sleep. I've been totally spoiled with her pretty much sleeping through the night since she was like 2 months old. Other than that she's been healthy as can be. Keep tuned for pics of her at easter time.

No comments: