Friday, April 23, 2010

Last but not least post - Emily

Well if there haven't been enough changes and craziness for us I have another one. And no I am NOT pregnant. Recently, there's been some changes with my current job and I've decided to soon spend my days hanging out with Mya. Yes, I'll be able to call myself a stay at home mom (except I know being a mom is the hardest job & I don't really care for the stay at home title b/c you're working hard all day long). Anyways, this will probably occur by August 1 so I have about 3 months left of working full-time. I am really excited to be with Mya more and devote more time to just her. Hopefully, this slows life down a bit too and I won't be so crazy busy. I of course will miss some stuff about my job but I'll be doing the most important work of raising her. She is the cutest little thing and I have no doubt she'll keep me entertained all day long. Brad is already getting many ideas for me to be his "assistant." I've always teased him about being a husband/wife realtor team and he just laughs about that. We'll see what he thinks after I'm his "assistant" for awhile. On another note, I would like to finish my masters degree (I have about 15 crediets left) but not sure how big of a rush I am in to do that. After all, not even sure what I would do w/ it but it would be nice to have. That's all for me now.

6 comments:

Julianne said...

Exciting news! I think you should be a husband/wife team. We could call you Bremily.

Heidi said...

That's way exciting! Our neighbors across the street are a husband/wife team. Oh, and good luck with all the moving!

Stacie said...

:) Bremily is a great idea! I think you will love it.

cmjacobsen said...

Can't wait to see pictures!!

Carrie said...

How exciting!! I think you will love spending more time with Mya!!

The Greens said...

Yea! Another stay at home mommy! We are totally going to have to hang out during the days together! We got a membership to the children's museum and love going to Lost in Fun and the park and all sorts of fun things. We also go to story time at the library most weeks as well! I'm so happy for you!