Saturday, July 24, 2010

CUTENESS=MYA



















So don't these pics of Mya spell CUTENESS all over them? Thanks again to Stacie for capturing so many cute pictures of my baby girl the last couple of years.

This girl has learned soooooooo many new things since I've last blogged. All I have to say is she's too smart for me already. I used to try and write down in her journal all of the new words she says but I can't write them down fast enough anymore. She basically tries to repeat everything she hears. Here's some of my favorite words she says (even though I think each word she says is adorable): painting, oh shoot, show, noodles, Jesus, tractor, yogurt, Stone, applesauce, swing, Grandma, Grandpa, puppy, church, hippo, elephant, chair, toys, and blanket. Mya has also started combining words to try and say sentences or phrases; here are some of my favorite of those: help you (I think this is funny that when she wants help she says "help you" instead of "help me"), need some more, I see you, watch it, and need mommy. In addition to building her vocab, she's been learning other tricks too. She can give you eskimo kisses (aka nose to nose kiss), gives fist bumps, count to six (w/ just a little help), march & say march while doing it, she's learned to move a little stool or chair around & climb onto it so she can reach the things she couldn't otherwise, jump high, attempt a peace sign and say peace out (mainly you just hear out), and when asked how old she is she holds up two fingers & says two (we'll she's almost 2 so I guess I won't bother to reinforce that she's actully still 1), and go down the big slides by herself. This girl is non-stop fun & craziness. I can't believe how she's this big toddler now and not my little baby anymore (tear).

2 comments:

katielovie said...

She is so big! and way adorable! :)

Courtney said...

She is so Cute!