Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Snack of the Week Handout

One of my big projects this spring at work was to design another "Summer Snack of the Week" handout. I developed one last year and it was a hit at health fairs, farmers markets, etc. There's a total of 10 recipes and an activity/lesson about MyPyramid for each week too. To download a free copy go to this website address:
http://lancaster.unl.edu/nep/resources.shtml

It's the first link/title under "Educational Resources." I was really happy with how it turned out this year. By the time I was done with it though, I was so sick of it and didn't want to see it ever again. However, I wanted to share the resource with everyone because I know parents are always looking for fun, free stuff to do with their kiddos in the summer time. Have a wonderful summer!

No comments: