Monday, December 14, 2009

House Update




The progress on the house is moving along pretty good. The snow storm didn't help any but oh well, it is December after all. These pictures are a couple weeks old so it's changed even since these pics. We should be getting siding and stone on starting this week - I'm so excited to have that done and see what it will look like. On the interior, they're done w/ wiring, insulation, and some other stuff like that. Hopefully the heater will go in soon and drywall will start. Brad and I have been picking out quite a bit of the interior stuff and for the most part have that done - lots of little things will come up I'm sure though. I'm so glad Brad and I have very similar taste; it makes this part go much smoother. We're still hoping for a completion date of Feb. 2010. Yes, the house is still on the market and I'm going a bit crazy not knowing what's going to happen. You guys know me; I am a PLANNER! Oh well, I'm getting better at going with the flow, esp. after having Mya. If the house sells, then we'll just have to start the building process over and we will not sell that one so hopefully at the latest we'll be out of the apartment and back in a house next fall. Yay!!!!!! Remember, if you have any housing needs, just call Brad, the Realtor.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It is looking good! You are so patient and brave to try and sell it, I would be like NO WAY IT IS MINE! I am excited for you guys though, I can't wait to see the final product! I love that picture of Mya, she is so pretty! Love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!