Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Random Pictures from Aug. & Sept. - Part II

We went to a water park in Grand Island w/ the Oxfords. It was a blast. They even got me to go down the "scary" waterslides.

A nice summer day in Aunt Jenny's yard.

A great profile pic of Mya.

Mya and Brad got me this yummy, beautiful edible arrangement for my 26th birthday. I loved it. It was a good birthday but hopefully next year we won't be moving on my birthday.




I took Derek and Mya to the Lincoln Zoo. I'm glad the Oxfords happened to be going that day too b/c it was great to have their help w/ both of the kiddos. It was Mya's 1st time to the zoo.


This year was the last year for the state fair to be in Lincoln so we decided we better go. They did have an excellent little petting zoo and a barn w/ all different kinds of newborn animals. It was so chilly though. We did have our share of fried food too (fried oreos, funnel cake, etc.).


Over Labor Day weekend we went to Branson with the Rensinks and Barreras. Brad's co-worker has a nice condo there that they let us stay in. We went last year too; we had a blast hanging out and all the girls got to play together.










2 comments:

Julianne said...

Emily- These pictures are so cute! I am glad you are finding the time to update. I have to say though that picture of Emmie is pretty scary. She isn't as photogenic as Mya.

michaelandjamie said...

The pic with Emmie in it is too funny. She looks like she is doped up on something. I'm so glad that we were able to go to Branson again this year. If Brad's co-worker still has the condo, I say we go back every year.