Tuesday, October 6, 2009

H1N1 - aka Swine Flu

So this week is a really crummy one for us. On Sunday I started feeling sick and thought it was just allergies. Then in addition to my headache and runny nose I started getting a sore throat, cough, fever, chills, and body aches. I knew it wasn't going to be good. On Monday I woke up (I had been up during the night too) and still felt yucky. I called and made a doctor appointment and in themeantime googled H1N1 symptoms and everything I had was on that list (not a good sign). Anyways, after my doctor visit I found out I really did have H1N1. I don't think I have ever been so sick. It stinks so bad but hopefully this tamiflu and ibuprofen will work miracles and I'll be good to go soon. So Mya, Brad, and I are basically homebound for the week and I will be going stir crazy soon. It's so hard for me to sit still and not do anything but this crazy influenza is driving me to do so. On a positive note though, Brad is taking good care of Mya and I (luckily he can work from home a lot) and I'm still alive. I hope no one gets this crap. Stay healthy and wash those hands!!

2 comments:

Julianne said...

That is so lame! I hope you feel better soon! I am sure Brad is taking good care of his girls.

Natalie said...

I am so sorry! That really sucks! Hopefully you get better soon!!!!