Sunday, March 27, 2011

And the verdict is . . . . . . MORE PINK!!!





We had our 22 week ultrasound last Monday. Luckily, the baby cooperated really well so we got to find out that we're having another little girl (that was Brad, Mya, and I's guess.). We're excited to have 2 sweet little girls and of course, I can never get enough pink in my life so I'm always happy w/ more girls. I already made matching skirts for the baby and Mya; can't wait til' baby is here to model it. More importantly, everything looked great on the ultrasound the tech said and we have a very healthy baby. She weighed about a pound and all of her measurements were pretty much average. Now it's time to get the nursery ready and everything on my to-do list done. 17 more weeks to go!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Hooray! Little girls are so fun!

Wilkerson Family said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. I love all of the girly stuff.

The Greens said...

Yea!!! Enjoy this time you have with just Mya--it's amazing how much it all changes when the second baby comes, even when the older sibling is in love with the baby. So glad Mya will have a little sister to share girly stuff with!

Suzanne Morgan said...

Congrats! More babies! I have 2 boys and you'll have 2 girls.. fun, fun!

cmjacobsen said...

Congrats!! How exciting!!