Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mya's 9 month stats & pics (only 1 month late)!





Okay, now that Mya is 10 months old I figured I should post her 9 month stats from her check-up.
Weight - 19.4 pounds (70th percentile)
Height - 27 3/4" (60th percentile)
The doctor teased that the other babies are starting to catch up to Mya (b/c usually Mya has been in the 90th percentile for everything). She's still so healthy but is slimming down since she's so mobile. Also, here's some pics from her 9-month photo shoot with Stacie. Stacie got some pretty cute pics I think considering Mya wasn't the happiest that day. I'm so thankful for all the adorable pictures I have of Mya b/c of the great photo-taking skills of Stacie.
In other Mya news, she has a tooth!!!!!! It's so cute and I think she's going to get the other bottom one soon. Warning though, she bites sometimes and it hurts. We're working on this one. She has the cutest personality.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

These are SO cute. Good job to you and Brad for making a cute baby and good job to Stacie for the great pictures.

Natalie said...

So cute!!! I love those pictures! Clay bites all the time, it is his favorite, we are trying to work on that as well! Glad to hear everything is going well!! I want to see pictures of that cute tooth too!